Presentations by B. Toloui
- 9 Sep 2012, I. T. Durham, M. Skotiniotis, B. Toloui and B. C. Sanders, CPT-Frameness (poster), IICQI-12, Tehran, Iran, 8 Sep 2012 - 14 Sep 2102.
- 8 Sep 2012, B. Toloui and G. Gour, Simulating symmetric time evolutions with local operators and identifying new selection rules (contributed), IICQI-12, Tehran, Iran, 8 Sep 2012 - 12 Sep 2012 - abstract - .
- 25 Jul 2012, B. Toloui and G. Gour, Linking asymmetry of quantum states to entanglement (colloquium, seminar), University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta. IQIS seminar - abstract - .
- 12 Jun 2012, B. Toloui and G. Gour, Constructing asymmetry monotones from entanglement monotones (contributed), Canadian Association of Physicists Congress (CAP Congress 2012), Calgary, Canada, 10 Jun 2012 - 14 Jun 2012 - abstract - .
- 8 Jun 2012, B. Toloui and G. Gour, Simulating covariant transformations with local operations (seminar), Theory Canada 7, Lethbridge, Alberta, 7 Jun 2012 - abstract - .
- 2 May 2012, B. Toloui and G. Gour, Measuring asymmetry with entanglement (colloquium), Haverford College, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Haveford, Pennsylvania - abstract - .
- 6 Jul 2011, B. Toloui, G. Gour and B. C. Sanders, Measures For Quantum Reference Frame Resources And Their Link To Entanglement Monotones (poster), Alberta Quantum and Nano‐Optics Workshop 2011, Red Deer, Canada, 6 Jul 2011 - 6 Jul 2011.
- 23 Sep 2010, B. Toloui, Quantum reference frame resources and monotones , Quantum information in Paris, Paris, France, 23 Sep 2010 - 23 Sep 2010 - abstract - .
- 19 Feb 2010, B. Toloui, G. Gour and B. C. Sanders, Mixed state quantum reference frame resources (poster), Southwest Quantum Information and Technology Twelfth Annual Meeting (SQuInT 2010), Santa Fe, New Mexico, 18 Feb 2010 - 21 Feb 2010 - abstract - .
- 23 Aug 2009, B. Toloui, G. Gour and B. C. Sanders, Frameness of formation for a qubit, Canadian Quantum Information Student Conference (CQISC 2009), Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, 22 Aug 2009 - 23 Aug 2009 - abstract - .
- 20 Aug 2008, B. Toloui and G. Gour, Superselection rule-resource theory in the presence of partial prior knowledge (poster), P1-86, Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC 2008), University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 19 Aug 2008 - 24 Aug 2008 - abstract - .